The current $39.95 Lifetime Version Promotion is ending on July 1st.
(Image toned with the Tone Blender Controls)
(Image Credit: “Davos” by Thomas Claveirole)
Standard and Hobbyist/Pro Version Coming
After a couple delays, the $39.95 lifetime promotion is finally ending.
On July 1st, there will be two version of Sagelight, a Standard Version and Hobbyist/Pro Version.
The Pro Version is currently the lifetime version promotion.
The Pro Version is Sagelight as it exists right now. There has been a large amount of high-end, professional level tools put into Sagelight version 4.0, and the time has come to bring them out in a special version.
(Tilt-Shift Image Created with Sagelight)
The Pro Version will contain the following things the Standard Version won’t:
- Power Curves
- Manual Curves (i.e. Curve Adjustments using the Curves Box attached to many controls)
- Second Power Box Definition Layer
- Advanced LightBlender Controls (the Standard Version will have only the 5-band equalizer, or perhaps will not include the LightBlender)
- Image Blending
- Tone Blending Advanced Toolset (i.e. Multi-Color Tools)
- HSL and C*I*E LAB modes in Pro Quick Edit Mode
- C*I*E LAB extensions on Gaussian Blur, Unsharp Mask, etc.
- High Pass Filter
- Vibrance Curves
- Vibrance Function (the Vibrance in the Power Box will exist)
- Advanced Controls in the Power Box
- Pro Saturation Modes (i.e. the multiple-color space Pro Saturation Functions)
- RGB Channel Mixer
- Upcoming CLAHE (to be put into the next release), which is an HDR-ish effect mode
- Advanced Options in the Quick Edit Mode
- Variable Blur/Blur Vignette (about to be upgraded for more functions)
- Lens Blur (scheduled for an upcoming release)
- A few other items TBD
The Standard version is still quite substantial and a price-point hasn’t been set for it yet. That’s why the very low $39.95 promotion includes the Pro Version, to avoid confusion – basically, you get it all for life while the differences between versions are being sorted out.